Booking Terms & Conditions
All of our bookings are subject to the following:
1) Course fees are required to be paid on booking to secure your place.
2) Should you choose to pay by direct deposit, note that your place is not secured until full payment is received. Your invoice is due 7 days from the date of invoice or 14 days prior to course commencement, whichever is sooner. Should you require a payment plan, please contact us to make arrangements.
3) If the course is cancelled by Sewing Adventures (i.e. minimum course numbers not reached) you may choose to receive either a full 100% refund, or transfer payment to a later course.
4) If you cancel within the four weeks prior to course commencement or are unable to attend on the day, for any reason, there will be no refunds or transfers issued.
5) On occasions photos may be take of you using the studio or of the classes we host. Sewing Adventures reserved the right to use photos for promotional purposes and no remuneration will be given. If you do no wish this to occur please advise us in writing.